JSC “SNIIP” is one of the leading scientific organisations in the field of nuclear instrumentation, which solves strategic tasks of increasing nuclear and radiating safety of nuclear installations and radiatively-dangerous objects, providing radiating safety of the population of the country and preservation of environment ecology.
- Computerized systems of radiation monitoring for NPPs, research reactors and other nuclear facilities.
- Computerized Radiation Monitoring Systems at the enterprises of nuclear industry and on the territory of Russian federation as a whole.
- Computerized systems of monitoring, control and diagnostics of nuclear reactors for NPPs
- Systems and devices for the system of registration and monitoring of nuclear and radioactive materials as well as radioactive wastes
- Devices and firmware complexes for the formation of dosimetry monitoring systems of personnel irradiation
- Means of monitoring and prevention of non-authorized transportation of radioactive substances and nuclear materials
- Monitoring systems of technological processes at the decommissioning of nuclear facilities including NPP and nuclear submarine power units
- Means of measurement assurance of nuclear measurement and information technologies
Innovative directions of activity
- Computer-based technologies of modeling. Modeling complexes.
- Plasma complexes for the waste processing.
- NANO- end microelectronics: realization of NANO-technologies and creation of special element base
- Silicone-organic radiation-resistant material «EKOR»
- Development of a special optical fiber